Tuesday, June 5, 2012

7 Months

Louise has 3 bottom teeth!  This is such a fun stage and we're loving every minute of it.  We lost our camera for several weeks, so there's not many pictures.
Louise is:
-getting so close to crawling!
-saying bob bob bob bob, which I'm sure means mom mom mom mom... ;)
-loving solid food.  I don't even know how much we go through...12 jars of baby food a day?  Something like that.  I have to make an entire batch of apples, bananas, sweet potatoes, peas, peaches, apricots, and whatever else I can get my hands on at least twice per week.  She downs it!
-still in the 6th percentile for weight and 15th for height.  That's ok.  She's happy and healthy, just petite. :)
-loving going to Babylon Mills to go swimming with Mom and Dad.  We've never heard her laugh so hard as when Justin goes under water and comes back up in front of her.  Cutest thing ever.
-getting pretty clingy to Mom, but when it comes to play, nobody can compete with Daddy.
-very excited about going for walks.
-trying harder every day to talk with us.  When we're talking to her she stares intently and "talks" to us in sweet little exclamations of joy.
-a very serious eater.  Do not get between her and her food.  Do not talk to her while she's eating.  Do not hesitate with the spoon while she's eating.  Do not try to distract her, unless you're Daddy dancing around the kitchen, in which case you're exempt from this rule.  It's so funny, coming from such a tiny person.
-Mommy and Daddy's pride and joy.




We love her so much it hurts!

4 comments:

  1. That's so cool your making your own baby food. I want to do that as well. I've seen several books out for recipes... how do you do it? I didn't know they had a baby bullet. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sounds like a tiny little package with a huge amount of personality!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness she is so cute! I love your story about the apples! Did she end up throwing up? I hope she was okay:) You two seem like such darling parents! The joy just increases as they grow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved hearing about her laughing at Justin in the pool. And I've witnessed what happens when someone doesn't spoon that food in fast enough. :) You must make great baby food. I'm excited to try it on James.

      Delete