Friday, July 27, 2012

Moving

We're moving on August 6th and 7th.  We found an apartment in Evanston, a northern suburb of Chicago.  We're going to load the truck on the 6th, then drive to Cheyenne on the 7th, Omaha on the 8th, and Evanston on the 9th.  Our belongings will arrive on probably the 11th of 12th.  Justin will leave for Napa on the 16th, return on the 20th, and has orientation on the 24th.  School starts officially on the 30th.  Somewhere in that time we'll move in. :)
We're ecstatic.  And doing our best to think about going, not leaving.  I've been trying to go through 1 room per day (difficult with a 9 month-old).  When I got married I never really moved out, so I have stuff in every room.  It's finally starting to feel like we're really moving.  Justin is in Napa without us right now.  I'm very sad about it since this time was going to be my last time to go.  We just felt like it was a better idea for us to stay since Louise will be going on a 27 hour drive next week.  We felt like that on top of a Napa trip would just plain be too much.  Justin will be flying in the future.
I can't wait to start decorating.  And exploring Chicago.  And meeting new people.  I'm just excited. :)    

1 comment:

  1. Quite the schedule for the month! I like the difference between "going" and "leaving". Sometimes syntax really does change your whole perspective.

    ReplyDelete